Wednesday, 18 April 2012

BOY


I chanced upon a splendid film tonight, whilst online. 
It is moving, inspirational and made me weep too... But it is not a sad film, 
or a soppy one, 
it is truly, simply, OUTSTANDING....
'BOY, written by British Airways Great Britons winner Prasanna Puwanarajah is a moving short film starring actor Timothy Spall and was inspired by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
I watched it, and cried... yet, instantly felt inspired and here is what I then wrote:


Because LOVE has no language,
no colour, nor creed,
no barriers,
no limits,
and no place for greed,

because Love never speaks
yet the conversations flow,
as you give more you get more,
and so, watch it grow,

because love only gives of itself forever more,
for all that you are, 
and all you wish for...
it makes life's sweet pleasures and pain all alike,
as I watch a loving Father take off on a bike,
my eyes brimming over, I weep for his loss,
to have and to love then helplessly watch...

If time could be moulded, or changed in some way,
just bring back the lost Son,
Oh Lord, I would say...

-by Ruchita- 22:06- 17-04-2012
A truly inspiring film....

Post a Comment