Thursday, 10 November 2011

Being Food-wise and Fancy-free!

I made Prachi's shared recipe of Pasta Salad yesterday, and even my Raj, who is otherwise super calorie-conscious was tempted to try my fare which was quite healthy, given the low-fat mayo and smidgen of olive-oil I used...
Here's the picto -recipe, for foodies who like to go their own way, with less fuss and more 'Ooh La La!!'

Cut up your salad; you can have batons, buttons or dices!

Boil the Penne until cooked Al- Dente
Top with grated cheese whilst warm; it will make the cheese go nice 'n' gooey!

Ummm, don't forget the black olives, and Mediterranean herbs 

Dress with any/all of these- Mayo, lime juice, olive oil !! 

Finish with Sea-salt, pepper and more cheese.

Wash you hands and toss everything around in a bowl!!

Or better still, get your kids to do it for you as you lay the table!! Trust me, their hoots of joyous laughter will reverberate long after the meal is over!!
Enjoy!!


Post a Comment